BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
1122 S Futrall Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72701-6291
Phone: 479/301-2882 | Fax: 479/301-2892 | 68 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Conveniently located just off Arkansas Interstate 49, with easy access to area attractions - like the University of Arkansas - guests of the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites will enjoy this hotel's central location, premium amenities, exterior hotel and unbeatable rates.
Just outside this Fayetteville hotel, guests will find plenty to see, do and experience while visiting. Sports fans will love being close to the University of Arkansas Razorback games, golfers can swing away at the nearby Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club, art lovers can stroll through the Walton Arts Center, and shoppers will enjoy all that downtown and Dickson Street have to offer. But, while in town, don't miss the Arkansas Air Museum - a local and visitor favorite.
Inside the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites, guests will find that each guest room has been thoughtfully arranged with all the comforts of home, like free high-speed Internet access, a refrigerator, microwave, cable satellite television, a 42-inch flat screen HDTV, free long distance access and more. Suites and mini-suites offer a whirlpool bath and are available upon request. Other amenities at this Fayetteville, AR hotel also include the largest indoor pool in town, manager's reception with free adult beverages, charming picnic area with grills, an on-site exercise room and daily full hot American breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, potatoes, and biscuits and gravy.
Guests of the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites will also enjoy the convenience of an on-site business center and a close proximity to local businesses, like the University of Arkansas, Tyson Foods, Pinnacle Foods, Superior Industries and more.
Ready for an unforgettable Fayetteville hotel experience? Our friendly staff members are waiting to welcome you. All you have to do is book a stay online and save today with the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Barbeque grills for guests.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, make your own waffles. scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy.
- Indoor pool Heated hours of operation 7am to 10pm
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Free parking
- Business center, complimentary high-speed Internet access, open 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Photocopy services
- Conference facilities
- Meeting facilities, available complimentary with booking of multiple rooms
- Stationary bike
- Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Dataports, wireless
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access, free
- Evening Reception, Monday through Wednesday, 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Complimentary newspaper
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western windsor suites in Fayetteville.
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
Conveniently located, the best western windsor suites in Fayetteville, Arkansas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.052305 / Latitude: -94.192265
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 49 to Exit 62. Turn Left at the stop light and go under the bridge at the next stop light, turn right on to Futrall Drive. The BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites is up on left hand side of road.
From: The south. Take Interstate 49 to Exit 62. At the end of the off ramp turn right on Futrall Drive and then turn left into the BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites driveway.
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains, Beaver Lake is a 30,000-acre man-made reservoir and a top tourist attraction in northwest Arkansas. Visitors frequently drive in from Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville for the year-round outdoor reaction.
Created by the Beaver Dam near Eureka Springs, the lake offers recreational activities like hiking, boating, swimming beaches, fishing, and more. Check out the Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area for more Beaver Lake recreation.
Opened in 2007, the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is a beautiful, 40-acre botanical garden located in the northern Arkansas city of Springdale, minutes from Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas. The garden is set within Lake Fayetteville Park.
Some highlights include the Carl A. Totemeier Horticulture Center, the 12 themed gardens, and the butterfly house. Plan your visit accordingly – the garden hosts several regular events, including Fitness in the Garden, Art and Cocktails in the Garden, and the Firefly Fling.
Opened in 1937, Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium is home to the University of Arkansas Razorback’s football team. The stadium is located on the UA campus in the city of Fayetteville in northwestern Arkansas.
This fall check out the Hogs as they take on all comers from the Southeastern Conference on select Saturdays. During a visit, check out “Championship Alley” in the east concourse, and “Bowl Alley” near the west concourse for some Hog history.
Historic highlights around the square include the Old Post Office, the Fayetteville Visitor Center, the Lewis Brothers Building, and the Old Bank of Fayetteville. Plan your visit accordingly – the square hosts the Fayetteville Farmer’s Market weekly during the summer.
Established in 1908, the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest preserves over one million acres surrounding the Ozark Mountains and Ozark Highlights Trail. The forest is comprised of both the Ozark National Forest and the St. Francis National Forest in northwest Arkansas.
Forest visitors can enjoy nearly 400 miles of hiking trails, endless stream fishing, swimming areas, and exploring the five designated wilderness areas. Other highlights include Mount Magazine and Blanchard Springs Caverns.
Originally created in 1862, the Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park preserves the Battle of Prairie Grove – a Civil War battle site. Found on the National Register of Historic Places, this northern Arkansas state park covers 64 acres, and is a short drive from nearby Fayetteville.
Set 12 miles southwest from Fayetteville, Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park features several tours: the Geocache Tour, Driving Tour, Battlefield Guided Walking Tour, Historic House Guided Tour, and the Virtual Tour & History of the Battlefield. There are many Arkansas state parks – Prairie Grove is just one exceptional choice.
Book a tee time now and play 18 holes at the Razorback Park Golf Course in Fayetteville. Your trip to northern Arkansas will be met with a sterling golf experience, stunning views of the Ozarks, and nearly ideal weather at any time of year.
Open to the public, Razorback Park Golf Course features 18 exemplary holes playing to a total of 6,346 yards form the longest tee box – 5,163 from the shortest tee box. Razorback Park Golf Course is Fayetteville's oldest public golf course.
Higher education opportunities have been available in northern Arkansas since 1871, when the University of Arkansas was established. The 345-acre Fayetteville campus, is the flagship campus of the entire University of Arkansas System of eleven university branches. This public land-grant, space-grant research university is just one of the many Arkansas universities.
Enjoy a stroll on campus to see the beautiful 1875 Old Main Building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. At five o'clock each day, the school Alma Mater is played from the historical bell tower.
While in Northern Arkansas, cheer on the Razorbacks in one of the many sporting events on campus. Let it be known that they are serious about sports. The Razorbacks have won more national championships than any other Southeastern Conference school.
For a fun day on campus, partake in the "Calling the Hogs" tradition of cheering on the football team prior to the kickoff, in Razorback Stadium. Make the most of your time in Fayetteville.
Covering over 780 acres, Withrow Springs State Park is situated outside of Huntsville, near Fayetteville, in the Ozarks region of Arkansas. The park is made up of picturesque mountains, valleys and wilderness surrounding the park’s namesake, Withrow Spring. It's just one of the many Arkansas state parks you'll want to explore.
Visitors to the park have much to see and do, from enjoying a dip in the park’s swimming pool to hiking through oak-hickory forest trails into War Eagle Cave. Other popular park amenities include pavilions, picnic sites, and even a crossbow range.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fayetteville Downtown Square, the Fayetteville Historic Square is also known as Fayetteville Square or just The Square. In The Square are buildings such as the original Fayetteville post office built in 1911, the Old Bank of Fayetteville, the Lewis Brothers Building constructed in 1908, the Mrs. Young Building built in 1887 and the Guisinger Building. These buildings are in the National Register of Historic Places.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Walton Arts Center, is Northwest Arkansas' largest performing arts center. It is located in Fayetteville, Arkansas near the campus of the University of Arkansas and serves as a cultural center for the Northwest Arkansas area. The building was opened in 1992 in large part because of funds donated by the Walton family (of Wal-Mart). The center is host to many musicals, plays, and other artistic and educational events throughout the year. The Walton Arts Center is also home to the Symphony of Northwest Arkansas, currently under the direction of Paul Haas.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dickson Street, is the primary entertainment district in the region, including musical and stage performances, shopping, bars and restaurants. The West Dickson Street Commercial Historic District includes several blocks along its namesake street as well as a few blocks of West Avenue lined with unique shops, restaurants and bars. Adjacent to the University of Arkansas campus, several of Dickson Street's establishments cater to students.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bud Walton Arena, is also known as the Basketball Palace of Mid-America. It is the home to the men's and women's basketball teams of the University of Arkansas, known as the Razorbacks. It is located on the campus of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas and has a seating capacity of 19,368, which is the fifth largest for an on-campus arena in the United States.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, is an American football stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas and serves as the home field of the University of Arkansas Razorbacks football team since its opening in 1938. The stadium was formerly known as Razorback Stadium since 1941 before being renamed in 2001 in honor of Donald W. Reynolds, an American businessman and philanthropist. The playing field in the stadium is named the Frank Broyles Field, honoring former Arkansas head football coach and athletic director Frank Broyles.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Randal Tyson Track Center, is home to the Arkansas Razorback Track Program that has earned 42 National NCAA Track & Field Championships, although two were stripped from the University due to NCAA sanctions. The Center has hosted several national events including the Tyson Track & Field Invitational, NCAA Division I Indoor Track & Field Championships. At the end of the indoor track season, the track is taken apart and stored in a building directly behind the center. During this time the Randal Tyson Track center can host many events such as concerts, sporting events, trade shows, etc.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Baum Stadium, at George Cole Field is the home venue of the Arkansas Razorbacks baseball team of the NCAA Division I Southeastern Conference, located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States. The playing field itself is named George Cole Field, in honor of the former Arkansas athletic director. George Cole Field was also the name of the Razorbacks' old home stadium, in use from 1975 to March 1996. Baum Stadium replaced George Cole Field in April 1996. The stadium is located one-half mile from the main Arkansas campus, which lies across Razorback Road from the stadium.
- 7.90 mile(s) from Botanical Gardens, The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is a near Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA. The site is located at the border between north Fayetteville and south Springdale on Crossover Road. The garden currently includes seasonal plantings in a small area, a wildflower meadow added in 1998, a lakeside hiking trail and a self-guided tree identification tour.
- 1.90 mile(s) from Clinton House, The Clinton House is a house in Fayetteville, Arkansas built in 1931. The house is the first home of Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham while they both taught at the University of Arkansas School of Law. The home also witnessed the marriage of Bill and Hillary in the living room in 1975.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Arkansas Air Museum, follow the colorful history of aviation in Arkansas and American military conflicts through numerous displays of original artifacts and aviation memorabila.
- 17.00 mile(s) from Prairie Grove State Park, Prairie Grove Battlefield State Park is an Arkansas state park located next to Prairie Grove. It commemorates the Battle of Prairie Grove in the American Civil War. The portion of the park within a 64 acre triangle was first listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970. The area of this district was increased in 1992 to 65.8 acres and then again in 2005 to 707.8 acres
- 15.00 mile(s) from Terra Studios, home of the original Blue Bird of Happiness, lies nestled in the heart of the Ozarks. Here in this secluded valley our highly skilled artists bring form out of fire and flame. These exquisite art glass creations, highly valued all over the world, are available in our online store. The shimmering Bluebird of Happiness and the graceful Pink Bird of Hope are offered in a variety of styles and make a perfect introduction to the artistic traditions of Terra Studios.
- 24.10 mile(s) from Devil's Den State Park, is a 2,500 acre Arkansas state park in Washington County, near West Fork, Arkansas in the United States. The park was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps beginning in 1933. Devil's Den State Park is in the Lee Creek Valley in the Boston Mountains which are the southwestern part of The Ozarks. The park, with an 8 acre CCC built lake, is open for year round recreation including, hiking, mountain bike and equestrian trails. Devil's Den State Park also has several picnic areas, a swimming pool, cabins and camping site ranging from modern to primitive. Fossils of coral and crinoids can be found along the banks and within Lee Creek at Devil's Den State Park.
- 6 mile(s) from Northwest Arkansas Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4 mile(s) from wilson park, Wilson Park is located in the center of the city. It is bordered to the north and south by Prospect Street and Louise Street and to the east and west by Park Avenue and Wilson Avenue. With 22.75 acres, it is Fayetteville's first and oldest park.
- Across the street from Mexico Viejo, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .08 mile(s) from Electric Cowboy, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Doe's Eat Place, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bordino's, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Jose's, Full Service, French, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from George's Majestic Lounge, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Live music. Call lounge to reserve your tickets in advance.
BEST WESTERN Windsor Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Fayetteville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean