Best Western Hope
1800 Holiday Drive, Hope, AR 71801-2510
Phone: 870/777-9222 | Fax: 870/777-9077 | 71 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the Best Western of Hope!
Outdoor lovers are in paradise at our Hope hotel, conveniently close to Washington Historic State Park.
Whether you prefer hiking in Diamond State Park or checking out the local Watermelon Festival, heading outdoors is a way of life near our hotel in Hope. As an I-30 hotel in Arkansas, we cater to vacationers and road trippers alike. Our convenient location makes it easy to explore the region or get right back on the highway after a relaxing night in our luxurious bedding.
However, even if you're in a hurry, there's time to squeeze in a delicious free, full hot breakfast that gets guests started on the right foot. A selection of buttery waffles and pastries, fresh fruits, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee along with chilled juice is the perfect start to your morning. Our pet-friendly hotel also has free Wi-Fi in every room, making you feel right at home.
Hotels in Hope, AR are known for hospitality, but we go the extra mile here. As the birthplace of Bill Clinton, we’re proud to welcome newcomers to our charming town. Many truckers also pass through this area, and we provide free truck parking in Hope, AR for our guests. Whether you're on a run, RVing across the country or have a big rig full of fishing gear, there's space for you here.
We accept CLC lodging at our Hope hotel and are always happy to accommodate business travelers. Employees of Union Pacific Railroad and Tyson® are just a couple of our regular guests. Our proximity to I-30 makes us especially popular with corporate travelers, but it's our southern hospitality and great customer service that really makes every guest feel welcome.
When you stay at our Hope hotel, you're treated like family. Quiet rooms are ideal for getting business taken care of or resting up for another day of adventure.
Reserve a room at the Best Western of Hope right now for a relaxing getaway! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Late check out
- Guest laundry, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., nominal fee
- Truck/RV parking
- Airport courtesy shuttle available, Hope Municiple Airport only.
- Outdoor pool Open May thru October
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Business center, staffed
- Printer available
- Fax services, sending incurs small charge..incoming no charge
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, pickup and departs at aproximately 2:30pm
- Coffee shop Coffee available in lobby 24/7 and in breakfast room during the morning
- Sunbathing Outdoor Pool Available during May thru October
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- High-speed Internet access
Best Western Hope
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hope in Hope.
Best Western Hope
Conveniently located, the best western hope in Hope, Arkansas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.684005 / Latitude: -93.611675
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The East Take Interstate 30 to Exit 30. Turn right, then right again onto Holiday Drive. The Best Western of Hope is on your left.
From: The West Take Interstate 30 to Exit 30. Turn left, then right at the second red light, Holiday Drive. The Best Western of Hope is on your left.
From: The North Take Highway 278 South to the first red light in Hope city limits. Turn left onto Holiday Drive. The Best Western of Hope is on your left.
From: The South Take Highway 29 North to Interstate 30 West. Take Exit 30 then turn right. Turn right again onto Holiday Drive. The Best Western is on your left.
Best Western Hope
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
At 911 acres, the Crater of Diamonds State Park neighbors the city of Murfreesboro in southwestern Arkansas. The park is a diamond site open to the public.
It is “the world’s only diamond site where you can search and keep what you find.” Visitors may bring their own tools or purchase or rents tools from the park.
A trip to the Crater of Diamonds State Park also includes the Diamond Springs Water Park, mild hiking trails, and fishing for bass and catfish in the Little Missouri River.
Formerly Old Washington Historic State Park, Historic Washington State Park covers over 100 acres in southwestern Arkansas. Just north of Hope, this Arkansas state park is a living museum of 54 structures along the Southwest Trail. It's just one of the many premier Arkansas state parks.
Tours are offered of historic buildings like the Hempstead County Courthouse, the John Dyer Trimble House, the B.W. Edwards Weapons Museum, the Washington Print Museum, and more. Open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., the park features lunch at Williams Tavern Restaurant, events, reenactments, and shopping.
Enjoy a day at Logoly State Park
Spanning 368 acres, Logoly State Park is found in southern Arkansas city of Magnolia, an hour southeast from Hope. The first environmental education state park in Arkansas, Logoly State Park offers workshops, exhibits, and a living laboratory.
Just one of the many exceptional Arkansas state parks, Logoly features Amenities like picnic areas, playgrounds, walking and hiking trails, and an educational visitor center.
Trails at Logoly include the three-quarter-mile Crane's Fly Trail, half-mile Magnesia Springs Trail, and the two-mile Spring Branch Trail. Enjoy an outdoor Arkansas adventure at Logoly State Park.
Set in southwestern Arkansas, Millwood State Park encompasses Millwood Lake, along with fishing, hiking and camping. Hikers choose between trails like the four-mile Wildlife Lane Nature Trail – also available to cyclists – and the shorter Waterfowl Way Trail – ideal for photography.
Park visitors enjoy renting canoes, fishing and cruising the lake with paddleboats. This southern Arkansas lake consists of largemouth bass – plus crappie fishing in the Spring and Fall and bream and catfish in the summer. Find your next visit to Texarkana and Hope a blast with time spent at Millwood State Park – just one example of Arkansas state parks.
First established in 1864, Poison Springs State Park is located in southern Arkansas, and preserves the Civil War battle site of the Battle of Poison Spring. An hour east of Hope, the park is a member of the Camden Expedition Sites National Historic Landmark.
Both a U.S. National Historic Landmark and listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, Poison Springs State Park features picnic spots, interpretive exhibits, and nature viewing. As you plan your next visit to or through Arkansas, be sure to spend an afternoon – or more – exploring at Poison Springs State Park.
See the Clinton Birthplace National Historic Site
Found on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the site was the 42nd President of the United States’ home until age four.
Operated by the National Park Service, the Clinton Birthplace features ranger-guided tours of the site, and even ranger-conducted bicycle tours of Hope.
Be sure to stop by the Clinton Birthplace bookstore – run by the Jefferson National Parks Association.
Covering 13 acres, the South Arkansas Arboretum is a state park set in southern Arkansas in El Dorado – about 80 miles southeast of Hope. Focusing on native flora to Arkansas’s West Gulf Coastal Plain, the site neighbors the former El Dorado High School.
Owned and operated by the South Arkansas Community College, the South Arkansas Arboretum paved walking trails, and a pavilion and gazebo for rent. The arboretum is open daily, Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Covering over 2,700 acres, White Oak Lake State Park is located outside of Bluff City, near Hope, in southern Arkansas. Hikers flock to the park to experience a variety of hiking trails, including Beech Ridge Trail, which vary in difficulty and let hikers immerse themselves in West Gulf Coastal Plain forest landscapes.
White Oak Lake, created by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, lends itself to fishing and boating, and boat rentals are available. Wildlife enthusiasts relish in common deer and heron sightings, and in the wintertime, lucky park visitors get a glimpse of bald eagles that have flown south to escape the cold.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from President Clinton's birth, home and museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Depot Museum, history of hope and Clinton memoribelia
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hope Country Club, Golf Course, available
- 12.00 mile(s) from Historic Washington Park, town depicting life in the 1800's. State park
- 20.00.00 mile(s) from Millwood Lake and State Park, great fishing. Numerous bass tournaments yearly.
- 36.00 mile(s) from Crater of Diamonds State, only Park you can keep the diamond that you find.
- 0.01 mile(s) from WalMart Super Store
- 1.00 mile(s) from Martin's
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cato's
- 2.00 mile(s) from Payless Shoe Store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sears
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dollar Tree
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fred's Discount
- 4.00 mile(s) from Atwoods, farm and home store
- 5.00 mile(s) from Elm Street Antiques, Antique and collectable store
- Across the street from Dos Locos Gringos, bar/lounge, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Subway® Sandwiches, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located in the Walmart® Super Store.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Burger King®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wendy's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Amigo Juan, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, will deliver
- 1.25 mile(s) from Panda Express, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.89 mile(s) from Tailgaters, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Shebas Family Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, home style cooking.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Big Jakes BBQ, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great BBQ and sweet potato fries!
- 4.00 mile(s) from Domino's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery only
Best Western Hope
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Hope. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean