BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn
1025 Highway 65 B, Clinton, AR 72031
Phone: 501/745-4700 | Fax: 501/745-2783 | 36 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
At BEST WESTERN in Clinton, Arkansas, the great outdoors is just a short drive away, including the stunning Ozark Mountains.
The Buffalo River is also nearby, and a popular destination for a variety of water recreation activities. The National Chuckwagon races are an exciting, event that draws guests from around the US. Whether you're traveling to Branson, Missouri and want a clean, comfortable place to stay or you're going to Buffalo River, count on this Clinton hotel to provide the best service and quality.
We are the only pet-friendly hotel in the Clinton Area, so guests are free to bring the whole family. Local trout fishing isn't complete without the family pet in the boat. From hiking to mountain biking or simply enjoying a day of swimming in the local lakes, Clinton is the ultimate getaway destination for nature lovers.
Our Clinton hotel is also a favorite for business travelers. If you're in town with an oil and gas company like Halliburton, the highway construction department, or another local business or agency, depend on our Clinton hotel to provide you with quiet, spacious accommodations. A free FULL HOT breakfast is available every morning, and it's the ideal way to start your morning.
We are pleased to announce that our Hotel is the only Hotel in the Clinton Area that serves a Full Hot American breakfast buffet which includes multi-grain breads and pastries, biscuits and gravy, sizzling sausage, eggs and waffles, fresh fruits and yogurt. Every meal is made complete with endless 100% Columbian coffee and cold juices. Leave the most important meal of the day to us, so you can get started on a day of taking care of business or exploring the great outdoors. Complemented with friendly, knowledgeable staff and well-appointed rooms, our Clinton hotel has everything guests need.
Reserve your upcoming stay in at the BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn for a great value at a clean, comfortable Ozark Mountain area hotel!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor pool We are proud to have the Largest Hospitality Swimming Pool in the Clinton area. Open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Seasonal: Opens Memorial Day Weekend and closes 2 weeks after Labor Day.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Includes: Sausage, Eggs, Biscuits & gravy, Waffles, Wheat and white bread for toast, English muffins, Bagels, Fresh fruit, a variety of three cereals and oatmeal, Yogurts, Fruit juices, a variety of hot teas and 100% Columbian coffee.
- Multilingual staff English
- Express check out We can e-mail your zero balance receipt to you so you can leave your key in the room and simply exit the premises, or guests are welcome to checkout at the front desk and have their receipt handed directly to them.
- Ice/vending machines We have 2 Soda Machines, Snack Machine and an Ice Machine available for our guests.
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking For guests only
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- 24-hour front desk Our Front Desk is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Exter corridor
- Express check in
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Business center 24-hours to guests only. Includes a desktop, PC and printer so guests can print out their itinerary or boarding pass to save time while traveling.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged facilities Pool lift has been installed.
- Outdoor parking For guests only
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dual Level Parking! Yes, that's right, 1st and 2nd floor parking! Never worry about using a set of stairs to make it to your room or the fears of an elevator in the case of a black-out.
- Free high-speed Internet access.
- Staffed business center including desktop PC with printer.
- Professional front desk staff.
BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hillside inn in Clinton.
BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn
Conveniently located, the best western hillside inn in Clinton, Arkansas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.600655 / Latitude: -92.463665
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 65. The BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn is located at the North intersection of US Highway 65 and Business 65.
From: Little Rock. Take Interstate 40 West to Exit 125, in Conway. Then make a right (north) onto Highway 65 and head north 40 miles. When you come into Clinton continue to the north end of town, when you see Pizza Hut Simply look directly in front of you and you will see why we are called the Hillside INN, take a left on 65B and take the 1st driveway to the right and come on up to the Hotel.
From: Fort Smith. Take Interstate 40 East to Exit 108, which is in Morrilton. Then make a left onto Highway 9 and head north 45 miles to Highway 65 turn North (left). When you come into Clinton continue to the north end of town, when you see Pizza Hut Simply look directly in front of you and you will see why we are called the Hillside INN, take a left on 65B and take the 1st driveway to the right and come on up to the Hotel.
From: Greers Ferry. If you are coming from Greers Ferry, Heber Springs or Fairfield Bay, take Highway 16 West to Highway 65 South.
From: The North. Take Highway 65 South, when coming into Clinton take a right on 65B (Business 65) and take the 1st driveway to the right and come up to the Hillside Inn.
From: The South. Drive North on Highway 65, when you come into Clinton continue to the north end of town, when you see Pizza Hut Simply look directly in front of you and you will see why we are called the Hillside INN, take a left on 65B and take the 1st driveway to the right and come on up to the Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Buffalo National River
The first national river in the country, the Buffalo National River was established in 1972 in northern Arkansas.
Also known as the Buffalo River National Park, the park is home to plenty of outdoor activity, the Tyler Bend Visitor Center, and two ranger stations: Buffalo Point Ranger Station and Pruitt Ranger Station.
While visiting northern Arkansas, outdoor enthusiasts may canoe, tube, and kayak down the 135-mile Buffalo National River. Nature enthusiasts may hike, bird watch, fish, and picnic in the park.
Visit Bull Shoals-White River State Park
Covering 732 acres, the Bull Shoals-White River State Park is set in northern Arkansas within the Ozark National Forest.
The park offers a marina and boat rentals, plus picnic spots, a visitors' center, and a gift shop – 60 miles northwest of Mountain View. Bull Shoals is just one of the tremendous Arkansas state parks.
Located on the Bull Shoals Lake and White River, this Arkansas state park features what is said to be one of the best trout-fishing streams in the country.
Established in 1955, the Bull Shoals-White River State Park also grants visitors tours of the dam facilities. Make the most of your next outdoor Arkansas adventure at Bull Shoals.
Spread across over 40,000 acres, Greers Ferry Lake is an outdoors person’s paradise, set in northern Arkansas, near the cities of Clinton and Heber Springs. The man-made reservoir features a ton of recreation, including plenty of boating, fishing, swimming, and other water sports.
Formed by the Greers Ferry Dam, the lake scenically sits on the eastern edge of the Ozark Mountains, yielding excellent hiking along the shores. There are multiple marinas for quality boating, and excellent fishing near the Devil’s Fork of the Little Red River.
Just as you might guess, Loco Ropes in Mountain View features some of the most crazy zip line adventures you'll fine in northern Arkansas.
Utilizing the tall tress surrounding the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest, the park features more than 30 treetop courses.
A part of the Ozark Folk Center State Park, Loco Ropes also features Tarzan swings, rope bridges, log challenges, and more, ensuring something for everyone.
Check out 18 of the must lush and challenging holes in northern Arkansas at the Mountain Ranch Golf Club in Fairfield Bay. Make the drive in from nearby Mountain View or Clinton and shoot for par. Mountain Ranch Golf Club is most easily accessed via State Route 16 in AR.
Once rated as the "No. 2 Best Public Golf Course in Arkansas" by Golf Digest, and as GolfLink's "No. 4 Best-Valued Course in the America," Mountain Ranch Golf Club is a sterling example of golf in Arkansas. Tee off from the championships tees and play the course to a total of 6,780 yards.
Established in 1908, the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest preserves over one million acres surrounding the Ozark Mountains and Ozark Highlights Trail. The forest is comprised of both the Ozark National Forest and the St. Francis National Forest in northwest Arkansas.
Forest visitors can enjoy nearly 400 miles of hiking trails, endless stream fishing, swimming areas, and exploring the five designated wilderness areas. Other highlights include Mount Magazine and Blanchard Springs Caverns.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Clinton Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Natural Bridge, A Beautiful Natural Rock formation.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Greers Ferry Lake, fishing, boating or picnicking and swimming at one of our several beaches.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Buffalo River, Take a floating trip from many Outfitters along the beautiful Buffalo River, from a 2 hour float, 4 hour float or an all day float/beached trip that allows the family to stop at their leisure for a picnic or to swim. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Heber Springs, Heber Springs is at the East end of our 40,000 acre Greers Ferry Lake. They have a Marina that offers boat rentals as well.
- 39.00 mile(s) from Ozark Folk Center
- 39.00 mile(s) from Blanchard Springs Caverns
- 39 mile(s) from Mountain View
- 110 mile(s) from Branson
- 125 mile(s) from Silver Dollar City, Go back in time to the 1850's in this amusement park that includes everything from Live Shows, Artisans at work, and rides for all the family.
- 3 mile(s) from Antique Warehouse
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from golf course
- 2 mile(s) from Twin Cinema, open 7 days a week
- 15 mile(s) from tennis
- 16 mile(s) from Fair Field Bay , Golf Course
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Clinton, Arkansas hotel.
- Adjacent to Taco Bell, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Baskin Robbins, Ice Cream/Dessert, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Studio 13, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Toga Mo Joes, Cafe, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Long John Silver, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Western Sizzlin, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sonic, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Toad Suck Catfish House, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hickory House BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Hillside Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Clinton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean