Best Western Aspen Hotel
2900 S 68th Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903-4000
Phone: +1 479-452-9000 | Fax: 479/484-0551 | 57 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The newly renovated Best Western Aspen Hotel located just off I-540 in Fort Smith is both conveniently and centrally located. The Fort Smith Regional Airport is only minutes away. You are also within walking distance of some popular national chain restaurants. If you wake up hungry, then we have your late night snack needs covered with our new marketplace.
Make use of our seasonal outdoor pool and all year indoor fitness center. Wi-Fi and extended cable are free in rooms and in our lobby.
Our pet friendly and non-smoking hotel will also offer you customer service that will keep you coming back for all your future trips through the area.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast. Enjoy Scrambled eggs, Sausage and/or bacon, Bagels, Toast, Fruit, Waffles, Oatmeal, Cereals, Yogurt
- Outdoor pool
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, free
- Laundromat, 24 hours
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request, a noon checkout is available at no additional charge
- Cable or satellite television. Extended cable with HBO® in rooms and lobby
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, printing is free, copies and faxes will incur a fee
- Audio/visual equipment, available
- Meeting room. We have a beautiful 1,000 square foot meeting room. The room seats up to 55 people. Tables and chairs are included in the price of the room rental. Limited audio visual services are available at an additional fee.
- Convenience store/Sundry. Our Marketplace will cover your beverage and snacks needs
- Physically challenged facilities, pool lift available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines Ice machines onsite but vending is covered in our marketplace.
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Aspen Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western aspen hotel in Fort Smith.
Best Western Aspen Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western aspen hotel in Fort Smith, Arkansas is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.354635 / Latitude: -94.358405
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Fort Smith Regional Airport. Head south on Louisville Street toward McKennon Boulevard. Make a U-turn at McKennon Boulevard and then turn right onto South 66th Street. Turn right onto Boston Street. Boston Street turns slightly left and becomes South 68th Street. The Best Western Aspen Hotel will be on the left.
From: Interstate 40 West. Take Exit 7 I-540/US-71 S to AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue in Fort Smith. Take Exit 8B from I-540/US-71 S. Continue on AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue and drive to S 68th Street. The Best Western Aspen Hotel is just ahead.
From: Interstate 40 East. Take Exit 325 Highway 64 East across Arkansas River bridge/Garrison Avenue, which then turns into AR-22/Rogers Avenue, continue on AR-22 to South 68th Street. The Best Western Aspen Hotel is just ahead.
From: Highway 71 South. Get on I-540 from US-71 BUS S. Follow I-540 to AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue in Fort Smith. Take Exit 8 from I-540. Continue on AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue and drive to S 68th Street. The Best Western Aspen Hotel is just ahead.
From: I-49/I-40 West/I-540. Take Exit 7 I-540/US-71 S to AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue in Fort Smith. Take Exit 8B from I-540/US-71 S. Continue on AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue and drive to S 68th Street. The Best Western Aspen Hotel is just ahead.
From: Downtown Fort Smith. Head southeast on Garrison Avenue toward N 2nd Street. Continue straight to stay on Garrison Avenue. Make a slight left onto AR-22 E/Rogers Avenue. Turn right onto S 68th Street. The Best Western Aspen Hotel will be on the right.
Best Western Aspen Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1908, the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest preserves over one million acres surrounding the Ozark Mountains and Ozark Highlights Trail. The forest is comprised of both the Ozark National Forest and the St. Francis National Forest in northwest Arkansas.
Forest visitors can enjoy nearly 400 miles of hiking trails, endless stream fishing, swimming areas, and exploring the five designated wilderness areas. Other highlights include Mount Magazine and Blanchard Springs Caverns.
Established in 1928, the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith is a public university located near downtown Fort Smith. The 168-acre rural campus is only minutes away from the Fort Smith National Historic Site and Fort Smith Regional Airport.
A member of the University of Arkansas System, UAFS enrolls over 7,500 students. The UAFS campus is known for its pristine looks – check out highlights like the three art galleries, the UASF Arboretum, and Reynolds Bell Tower.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.5 mile(s) from Parrot Island Water Park, located at Ben Geren Park with acres of fun for the whole family!
- 4.6 mile(s) from Fort Smith Little Theater, Arkansas’ oldest continuously running all-volunteer community theatre. Established in 1947, the Fort Smith Little Theatre has been entertaining crowds for over 60 years. If you’re looking for something to do in Fort Smith, consider a night out with FSLT.
- 5.3 mile(s) from Monkey House. Welcome to The Monkey House! We are located at 5504 Wheeler Ave in Fort Smith, AR, about two blocks north of Baldor Electric. We welcome kids of all ages to come play with their parents and friends on seven of the most awesome inflatable bouncers in the industry!! We offer a light concession available for your enjoyment including canned Coke products, bottled water, Kool-Aide Jammers, as well as chips and various candy bars to snack. If you would like to stay for lunch or dinner, just let us know, we have partnered up with Geno's Pizza and we would be more than happy to order you one of the areas best pizza's so you can sit back and watch the ball game on our 55-inch television or take advantage of our free Wi-Fi while your kids play!
- 4.9 mile(s) from Fort Smith National Historic Site. Discover the Past. From the establishment of the first Fort Smith on December 25, 1817, to the final days of Judge Isaac C. Parker's jurisdiction over Indian Territory in 1896, Fort Smith National Historic Site preserves almost 80 years of history. Explore life on the edge of Indian Territory through the stories of soldiers, the Trail of Tears, dangerous outlaws, and the brave lawmen who pursued them.
- 5.2 mile(s) from River Valley Nature Center. The Janet Huckabee Arkansas River Valley Nature Center sits on 170 acres of land in Fort Smith that were previously part of Fort Chaffee. The building overlooks Wells Lake, a popular local fishing and picnicking destination! Built in the fertile Arkansas River Valley, the center focuses on the wide variety of animals and birds that call the area home. In addition to resident Canada geese and small mammals and turtles calling the center home, many colorful songbirds stop by on their journeys to and from wintering grounds farther south. While many visitors come to the center for the interesting exhibits inside, just as many find the trails, native plants on the grounds and canoeing or fishing in the lake just as enjoyable.
- 3.8 mile(s) from Fort Smith Regional Art Museum. RAM originated in 1948 under the Arkansas Association of University Women. In 1951 the Associated Artists of Fort Smith evolved and began exhibiting art and holding classes in various locations throughout Fort Smith. In 1960 an old Victorian home was purchased, and in 1968 the Fort Smith Art Center was incorporated. The Art Center offered a valuable service for local and regional artists by offering valuable space for its artists for five decades.
- 7.7 mile(s) from Choctaw Hotel-Casino. Luxury hotel offering landscaped pools, five eateries, a Gilley's western nightclub & a full casino.
- 1.2 mile(s) from Central Mall. Looking for a unique shopping experience with more than 20 shopping destinations including Target, Best Buy, Michaels, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and more? Than look no further than Fort Smith Pavilion. Fort Smith Pavilion also has several delicious dining destinations including Cheddar’s, Cherry Berry, and more. We are located along I-540 near the Fort Smith Regional Airport. Come experience get shopping, dining and services in the heart of Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- 2.5 mile(s) from The Pavilion
- 6.4 mile(s) from Remember When Antique Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 4 mile(s) from Ben Geren Park, with over 1300 acres, Ben Geren Regional Park is the largest county park in the state of Arkansas, possibly in the nation! There is an extraordinary mixture of sports facilities, backwoods hiking/biking, walking trails, picnic facilities, water park,and just plain open space to relax.
- 3 mile(s) from Creekmore Park, offers tennis courts, public pool, a mixture of play areas for children, a train ride around the park and a putt putt golf course. All but the play areas and tennis court are seasonal.
- 5 mile(s) from The Park at West End, is a pocket park of concentrated vintage charm on the west end of historic Garrison Avenue in downtown Fort Smith. An iconic 56-foot Ferris wheel that was featured in the 1935 World's Fair offers an unparalleled view of down-town Fort Smith, the Fort Smith National Historic Site, and the Arkansas River. The park's carousel, built and hand-painted in Treviso, Italy brings old-fashioned joy to riders of all ages. A covered arcade provides entertainment.
- Adjacent to Chili's®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Outback Steakhouse®, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Chick-fil-A®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 6 block(s) from Red Lobster®, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .6 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .6 mile(s) from Panera Bread®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.3 mile(s) from Fuji Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: dinner,
- 1.3 mile(s) from Golden Corral®, Buffet, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from TGI Friday's®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from Logan's Roadhouse®, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .8 mile(s) from IHOP®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Calico County®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from Lin's Garden, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Aspen Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Fort Smith. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean