Outdoor shopping in Arkansas
7 Superb Shopping Destinations in AR!
The Natural State features enough savings on excellent brand name selections, high-end retailers, and upscale outlet shopping for just about anyone.
Here are seven highly reccomended shopping destinations in Arkansas:
1. Featuring 325,000 square feet of brand name boutiques, the Outlets at Little Rock are one of the preferred outlet malls in Little Rock due to its unique, charming outdoor design.
2. Tripadvisor has Plaza Park – and its upscale retailers like Gap, Kay Jewlers, Eddie Bauer, and Banana Republic – ranked highly among shopping malls in the Little Rock metro area.
Shopping in Arkansas
3. Just outside of West Memphis in Arkansas’ Delta Region, the Mall at Turtle Creek features anchor stores like Dillard’s, Target, and even offers free Wi-Fi for all every single guest – ideal for finding some last-minute sales.
4. Shop ‘til you drop among the beauty of the Ozark Mountains at the Northwest Arkansas Mall, featuring a calendar’s worth of unique events and brand name shops.
6. Located just north of Fayetteville in the quaint town Rogers, the Pinnacle Hills Promenade is an excellent outdoor shopping mall, featuring excellent entertainment – like the Malco Theatre – as well as brand name shopping and dining.
7. The Pines Mall can be found in the charming, small town of Pine Bluff, where visitors can visit shops like Champs Sports, F.Y.E., Zales Jewelers, and Sears – all of which are anything but “small town”.